Fabulous Friday

I am so enjoying reflecting on the week staying positive, thankful and finding items

that make our lives a little happier, a little prettier and a little more fun!




Okay ladies, these are must have readers-but we have to save up for them.  

My doorbell rang a couple of days ago and there stood my neighbor wearing these,  



So incredibly cute...

So I snapped a picture right there and then!

Fabulous, flirty and fun!








I have been doing a little baking on these hot Summer days, nothing fancy in fact a little 

lazy-brownies from a mix, but you do know, they really are super good!





I found these cute ceramic measuring cups at Michael s, in those little bins marked

one dollar, two dollar three dollar.  

These were three and I love them!




I have been tinkering around and taking a few photos and I just like this one, 

I like the light, the white and the reflection.  

So sharing this joy with you...




I have been doing some reading on enhancing my eyelashes and adding some glow

to my face.


In my youth I had long lashes, in my older years I don't!

In my youth I had glowing skin, in my older years I don't!

These two products really work and I like them. 

The lashes feel a little weird at first as the fibers truly lengthen and feel a little heavy.

I am really enjoying the radiant boosting primer, I apply a few dabs over my tinted 

moisturizer on my check bones, brow and nose.





Everyone needs some color in their Summer time lives and of course Scout always

comes through with vibrant fun.

This bag is perfect to stow away beach towels, groceries, craft goodies or 

whatever your heart desires!


So have a Fabulous Friday!!

xoxoxo







































Print Friendly and PDF

9 comments:

  1. Those glasses are very cute! Makes me want new readers! And I love all of the color...so perfect for summer time! Happy weekend my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glasses! And the bag. Well I liked the eye last builder too - so where is it sold? Have a wonderful weekend. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to try the eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking about buying some readers myself and those are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jemma,
    These are cute measuring cups. I love those dollar bins at Michaels, and always browse through them when I'm there. I'm always looking for new Mary Engelbreit note cards they have. In my youth I had long lashes too, but they seem to be getting thinner as I age. What a pretty white picture with the jars and the white flowers, I love it! It sounds like you are having a good summer.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Jemma,
    Thank you for your comment on my "thoughts" post today. It touched my heart very much.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jemma,

    How adorable are these mixing bowls, and what a steal?! Even the most intimidated baker would have a change of heart if they had these fun finds to play with in the kitchen! Your photo of the flowers is very pretty and quaint, indeed.

    Have a wonderful week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  8. "At Home with Jemma" has been included in our A Sunday Drive. Be assured that we hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/08/a-sunday-drive_10.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to each one of you for stopping by today-I love to hear from you!